Deadline for Submission:
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
Extended to Friday, March 2nd, 2018!
Click Here to go to the Submission Page
Prizes awarded for best presentation and posters!
- Computer Engineering
- Bioengineering with CE
- Computer Architecture
- Image Processing
- Information Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Electromagnetics
- Bioengineering with EE
- Power and Energy
- Signal or Image Processing
- Systems and Controls
- A 700-word limit abstract is required for both poster and oral sessions.
- This abstract should be submitted before the 2/20/2018 deadline.
- Oral Presentations requires both an abstract and manuscript .
- e.g. paper, thesis, or dissertation
- Students submitting must be the first author on paper.
- Preference is given to published Journal or Conference work.
- PhD and MS students are encouraged to submit an ongoing thesis or dissertation work.
- Submit published or ongoing work as a supporting document.
- Judging is based on the content, presentation, quality, and originality
Note: Submitted material will not be published.